Surfer insurance experts at Surferinsurance.com have come across an announcement from the Small Business Administration for an invaluable upcoming educational Webinar: Simple Social Media Must-Do’s for Small Business Owners. The webinar will take place on Thursday, August 22 at 1:00 pm ET.
A few of the topics covered will be:
- Where and why to build a social presence
- Why engagement is critical on social channels
- How to create a social content strategy and publishing calendar
- Tips for creating great social photos and videos
- What are hashtags and why you should use them
- How to use paid social ads to help achieve your goals
- Examples from businesses across the country who have achieved success via social media activities
This is a terrific resource for anyone looking for ways to grow their business. To register visit: https://readytalk.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1253001&sti=sbanewsletter&tp_key=e2677e4b30&utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery
At Surferinsurance.com we stay apprised of trends in small business, surfing in general and, of course, surfing insurance. We’re happy to provide general business advice beyond insurance strategies wherever possible. But most important to us is protecting the future of each and every client’s business by eliminating risk. As experts in serving small and large new and established businesses nationwide, Surferinsurance.com is the best resource for insurance in and out of the water. We offer Surf Shop Insurance, Paddleboard Insurance, Surf Camp Insurance and Surf School Insurance, all specialties that are specifically designed for each individual outfit. If you’re a business owner looking to purchase, renew, or update a surfing insurance plan, call today for a free consultation (888) 683-7808. Visit Surferinsurance.com for more information.
SBA.Gov is a government sponsored helpful resource for all sorts of topics related to business management. Check it out for ways you can improve your management techniques and enhance profitability.