Outdoor Insurance Group’s Stand Up Paddle Board Insurance Experts Offer Value-Added Information For Schools, Rental Outfits And Their Patrons
As a leading provider of paddle board insurance for schools and rental outfits throughout the states, we know what’s important to boarders as they enjoy their sport. As part of our value added services, we offer stand up paddle board school insurance clients and stand up paddle board rental insurance clients information that they can share with their patrons.
Whether you are a seasoned paddle boarder or new to the activity, we’re pleased to share some helpful tips offered by the U.S. Coast Guard. Use these tips to ensure the safety of your boarders and avoid accidents.
- Wear a lifejacket and carry a whistle
- Be a competent swimmer
- Know how to self rescue
- Know how to tow another board
- Know the local regulations and navigation rules
- Understand the elements and hazards – winds, tidal ranges, current, terrain
- Know when to wear a leash
- Be defensive – don’t go where you aren’t supposed to be and avoid other swimmers, boaters, paddleboards
- Use proper blade angle to be the most efficient paddle boarder
- Take a safety course
The experts at Outdoor Insurance Group spend all of their free time outdoors and are experienced in every activity for which they provide coverage including paddle boarding. We deal exclusively with outdoor recreation insurance, insuring adventure outfits including paddle boarding, surfing, kayaking, fishing, hunting, horseback riding, hiking, ATV tours, and more. We provide options, advice, solutions and service, based on first-hand knowledge. Paddle board instructors and rental operators looking to purchase, renew, or update an insurance plan are invited to call today for a free consultation (888) 683-7808.