There is no question that OIG surfing school insurance clients and surfboard rental insurance clients are busiest during the summer season. Vacationing clients are taking advantage of water sports to beat the heat and practice their skills. But even in July, there are still opportunities to market your business to new clients.
The Small Business Administration (SBA.gov) is a valuable resource for all kinds of tips on growing your business. Visit their site for a complete list of marketing tips. Here are just a few of the suggestions they offer:
- Try to engage in at least one marketing activity every day.
- Carry business cards with you at all times.
- Attend a marketing seminar to learn some proven tactics, or check out a book on the subject.
- Train your staff, clients and colleagues to promote referrals.
- And don’t forget to use your social media network to promote your activities. Include some testimonials from your current clients and use pictures to attract attention.
By using just one or two marketing tactics here and there, you can attract new clients and build up your business.
Outdoor Insurance Group serves many profitable surfing-related businesses with surf school insurance, surf camp insurance and surfboard rental insurance. As outdoor industry experts, we deal exclusively with outdoor recreation insurance insuring adventure outfits including surfing and paddle boarding. Our clients also include guides and camps in areas including kayaking, fishing, hunting, horseback riding, hiking, ATV tours, and more. We provide you with options, advice, solutions and service based on first-hand knowledge. Surfing instructors and rental operators looking to purchase, renew, or update a surfing insurance plan are invited to call today for a free consultation (888) 683-7808.